In this post, I share what kept me away from programming and why I chose Python to resume from coding.
Are you one of the below types of persons?
- Waiting to start running until you buy a good shoe
- Postponing the Yoga practice until buying a good Yoga mat
- Don’t want to resume good habits on Mondays, because they are usually not the right day
Then, this article will make a lot more sense to you. Some of such excuses, that I used to procrastinate my programming journey are
- Difficult to learn and use
- Need to remember Syntax and rules
- Compiling, interpreting, debugging phew!!
- Developers are born not made
I needed a software that can break all these barriers and a purpose to initiate this journey
My purpose now is to live the life of a developer and the software that helped me to break all these barriers is PYTHON.
Why Python, there are many reasons from many people but my picks are
- Easy to use
- If you can work on the algorithm, you have almost got the code
- Many inbuilt libraries available
- Open Source.
- No need to compile and run –It is an Interpreted language.
- IDEs available to write and execute in easy User interface (I am using PyCharm).
- Assistance on error (this is really a big relief, the errors are not just numbers 404, 302. It gives a meaningful statement like Unexpected Indent, Syntax incorrect)
- Lot of help available online (YouTube channels, Blogs etc.…)
And yes, this is your stepping stone to Machine Learning!!!
The wait is now over and I have started using Python
In the upcoming posts, I will share my experience writing our lucky charm of practicals in college, FIBONACCI series. Read along and do share your feedback.