Roadmap to Decentralized Finance
Roadmap to Decentralized Finance
Hello guys- welcome to our blockchaindreamlab. I'm here to discuss Decentralized Finance in detail. Searching for Decentralized Finance technology, then it is the right place for you to seek knowledge. Just follow our blogs to gain knowledge about Defi. In the present economic development of India financial system plays a very important role in the exchange of funds between the lender and borrower. Decentralized Finance is one of the greatest applications of blockchain in finance. Decentralized Finance (Defi) is a financial system that uses smart contracts in blockchain to transfer funds instead of a central authority such as banks or no middle authority.
Decentralized Finance is an open-source technology that uses software that is written on a public decentralized blockchain. Anyone can buy or burrows funds using decentralized Finance with a software-based middleman instead of banks, company or institutions. A decentralized system consists of smart contracts and proprietary software in blockchains which is designed to remove the intermediate parties in the transaction. In the modern financial system, studies reveal that using Ethereum in blockchain to build decentralized applications is highly efficient.
What is Defi?
Defi is the latest trend to execute financial transactions. Defi’s are permissionless, anyone can use them for transaction providing peer to peer transaction in Ethereum blockchain. It provides you a master loan facility. Also, it provides a good interest rate for investors. Highly programmable automation tools were present which enables the generation of new finances easily. Also, the financé owner can have control over their finances without believing the intermediate parties. These are the benefits of decentralized finance. Decentralized finance uses an open-source protocol that uses smart contracts as its application. Smart contracts are executed in parallel by the validators, which are stored in the blockchain.
In Decentralized Finance, the sender can have held their money and they control where the money is spent but in traditional finance, you have to trust some companies because these companies have your money. Defi is open source technology, it is open to anyone. Anyone can access the data but in traditional finance, the companies take charge of all transaction records. So you are not allowed to inspect the transaction history.
I have listed out some tutorials to get a crisp and clear idea about Decentralized Finance.
- History Of Defi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFBYB4W2tqU
- Decentralized Finance vs Traditional Finance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nl6bTrc3gY
- Decentralized Finance Beginners Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btB__oHQ0sU
- Decentralized Finance Programming tutorials For Beginners: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmOjb_FpxcM
- Execution of DeFi on Ethereum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhZ8Ev67TZc
Credits: Crypto Casey
- Defi Protocols Guide: https://sheinix.medium.com/ultimate-defi-protocols-guide-a90ccb483b29
- DeFi Intro Course: Coding a Solidity DeFi Application + Node.js Arbitrage App Interface: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5x73kLz_Vo
- Building a DeFi App with UNISWAP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pkfgs0c-YE
Credits: Dapp University
- SUSHI Protocol On Defi- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbtvc8Eso_g
- DeFi on Ethereum- Yield Farming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHz4FIf2g2o
- Yield Farming- Ultimate Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDR4BqMzkVY
- What Is Yield Farming: https://coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/article/what-is-yield-farming
- Yield farming Protocols- Uniswap In Defi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpjMgS4OVzs
- Yield farming Protocols- Overwiew Of Curve Finanace: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VH08dfk96w
Credits: Gabriel Haines
- Balancer Finance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHl_K-mceRo
- Compound Finance And Aave: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTp9er6S73M
- Earning Earn YFI with Yearn.Finance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjv-sW2PBS4
Credits: DeFi Tutorials with DeFi Dad
- Uses Of Defi- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6INAMi9n8FA
Credit: The Defiant
I hope that this article was helpful which gives complete details regarding Decentralized Finance. Keep Watching us...